WHAT SERVICES DOES THE PRACTICE OFFER?
The practice offers a complete range of medical services:
- Contraceptive Services
- Cervical Cytology
- Maternity Services
- Child health surveillance and immunisations and vaccinations
- Well Baby Clinic Thurs: 9.30am – 11.30am with health visitor.
- Antenatal Care – every two weeks on a Monday 2.00pm – 3.00pm run by community midwives.
- Postnatal Care:
- Chronic disease management clinics (diabetic/CVD/COPD/asthma)
- Phlebotomy (drug monitoring)
- Travel Advice and holiday vaccinations
- Smoking Cessation Advice (FAGENDS) – drop in clinic Wednesday 10.30am – 11.30am.
- Inclusion Matters
- Addaction (substance misuse)
In addition we offer some medical services which are not available on the NHS e.g. HGV and Insurance medicals.
NHS WALK-IN CENTRE
Tel: 0151 295 9010Open: Monday to Friday 9am-9pm Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays, 9am-5pm