Over 85% of all patient rating about our service was good, very good or excellent. Compared with Practices of similar size, our mean score for an extensive list of 28 questions were distributed as follows
- Our mean score fell in the highest 25% of means for 6 questions
- Our mean score fell in the highest 50% of means for 21 questions
- Our mean score fell in the lowest 25% of all means for a single question only
We scored particularly high in domains relating to satisfaction with encounters with practitioners and our reminder systems.
You asked, and we changed.
- Poor telephone access
Response: We brought forward the time when lines open each morning to 8:00am, Monday-Friday
2. Long waiting time
Response: An audit is being carried out on waiting times at the moment. We have alerted clinicians on need to start early and keep to time slot for each consultation. Where a double appointment is deemed needful this may be requested when appointment is being made.
- Comfort and confidentiality in the waiting room
Response: We are updating the reception area. Receptionists have been reminded on confidentiality as part of their duty of care to patients.
- Non-availability of appointments
Response: We increased the number of pre-bookable appointments and encourage patients to take advantage of this.
The following positive comments were noted.
- I like this practice very much. Excellent all round
- All very good
- Very satisfied with doctors
- Great. Explained all to me superbly
- This practice makes every effort to help
- Don’t mess with perfection. I couldn’t really suggest any improvements as this practice is exceptional.
Is there anything more you would like to tell us? Please do not hesitate to contact us.